September 9, 2019

Monday Morning Discussion - Stand-Up Comedians

Now that Netflix and Instagram are offering up stand-up comedy videos, we never have to leave the couch in search of laughter. In that vein, who would you like to see offer a Netflix special, i.e., who is your favorite comedian? Which comedians are you not so crazy about?

Because I can never pick just one, my favorite is actually 3 people: Chris Rock, Ellen DeGeneres, and Dave Chappelle. Their jokes are almost uniformly intelligent and funny.

I'm not crazy about Samantha Bee (yawn), Louis CK (snoooooze), and Nick Guerra (too hit or miss).

The inspiration for this post comes from my recent viewing of Dave Chappelle's Sticks and Stones on Netflix. I think Fr0zt has been coaching Chappelle. Has anyone else seen it?

No comments:

Post a Comment