October 1, 2019

October 1st Never Have I Ever

Just curious because I saw this in some MSN or similar "poll" recently.  Of course everyone who ever paid the slightest attention to PE knows that marching around in some sweaty "protest" is not peer.  For the love of God, this is why we put out the largess to have Senators and Representatives take our calls and answer our emails and texts and do our errands for us.

Even so, in recognition of the errant days of youth, I must admit that on a few occasions, back in the day, I allowed myself to become personally involved in plebeian "protests."  Accordingly, this particular entry really should be properly categorized as "seldom have I ever." 

So, for my colleagues willing to participate, it comes down to this: have you ever marched in a "protest," and if so, what was the motivating "cause" that could not be served by simply "working through the system?"

No comments:

Post a Comment