March 29, 2020

When This Sad Pandemic's Over

Ladies and gentlemen, blokes and shielas, and those of indeterminate gender moorings, it is unquestionably the case that we are mired in a deadly pandemic. Yet, if I may be serious for a moment, leave us not forget that it is also Peeps Diorama season. It stands to reason that, just as the anal retentive, intellectually challenged editors at ABA Journal could never suppress B. McLeod's musical Peeps Dioramas, some deadly, bleeping pandemic is sure as death and taxes not going to get by with anything similar.

Just so, I ask you all to bear with me, as I persist in defying all those who would suppress Peepist expression, and I invite you all to join me (sing along if the spirit moves you) while I continue to play outlawed tunes with outlawed Peeps.

https://soundcloud.com/user-712998617/when-this-sad-pandemics-over



No comments:

Post a Comment