October 3, 2020

Ghastly Walter Reed decorating + I made my first political donations

Since I totally prayed for Lat I'm now required by God (look it up) to pray for Trump and --not to brag-- but as of 11PM PST he's alive and tweeting. Yes, Mari Dupont gets results!

Which brings me to my next topic: the horrifying photos of the Presidential Suite (link at end of post) in that hospital that all US presidents get thrown in when they catch a cold, Walter Reed.  Ugh where is the HG Channel when you need them, this is so gross! Who could get well in this grim, Mary Todd Lincoln-designed hell hole? Trump must be freaking out, nothing is gold plated.

Finally I made a few drunken well-thought out political donations to candidates whose ads have appeared on the Youtube channels that I watch after 11pm.  A few Black GOP newbies and some guy in Minnesota who seemed nice.

So who are you guys giving money to??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8800181/Inside-Walter-Reed-Trump-treated-coronavirus-secure-Presidential-Suite.html

No comments:

Post a Comment