December 3, 2020

Michigan Vote Tampering Star Witness

 Trump's challenge of the election results has gotten pretty embarrassing, even to many Trump supporters.  Apparently the campaign's star witness is a woman named Melissa Carone.  She claims that she witnessed ballots being run multiple times and witnessed fraudulent ballots being smuggled in food trucks.  The judge in Trump's challenge to the Wayne County voting tally found that her allegations "simply are not credible."  A video just surfaced of her testifying before a Michigan House Panel.  Let's see how credible she comes across.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-campaigns-star-witness-goes-viral-after-blatantly-false-testimony/2020/12/03/02593cf8-9ca2-4d76-91e2-2552c6cd040a_video.html

I have to be honest, when I saw that video, I figured it had to be fake.  She looks like Victoria Jackson in a 1980's Saturday Night Live sketch.  You can actually hear her smacking her gum.  Also, did Giuliani not prepare her at all?  The first thing that I tell every witness is "be respectful to the person asking you questions and answer the questions without interrupting."  It looks like he was even cringing, and he literally has no shame.

I'm no psychiatrist, but it seems to me that some sort of mental illness is at play here.  To borrow a clinical term, she's coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs.  

If I was ever running a case and she was my star witness, I'd advise my client that we should dismiss the case and hope we don't get sanctioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment