December 30, 2021

Looking back on the last two years ....



 I am in Cabo today for the first time in two years, and it's a great day. 

In no particular order, my family avoided COVID 19, Delta, and Omicron and won't die. Probably.

The car started after 18 months in the garage without being driven.

The stock market didn't crash.

I walked on a pristine beach and on a whim went ocean swimming in Cabo for the first time ever.

America didn't burn down. Not completely anyway.

The great revolution of January 6 fizzled out within hours, leaving a few sheepish participants and a guy with buffalo horns on his head and "America's Mayor" to explain themselves.

I get to leave the house now, albeit masked around nonfamily.

Both Cuomos were summarily dismissed.

I get to fly to places. 

How was your two years?

No comments:

Post a Comment